Wine Club FAQs
- No enrollment fee.
- Flat Rate Ground Shipping applies to all orders outside of the normal club shipments. Solstice and Equinox members enjoy the benefit of $20 per ground shipment up to 12 bottles and each additional case is also $20, Hawaii and Alaska included.
- First access to releases, small production wines and other wines not released to the general public.
- 15% discount on additional purchases at the online store with the discount code that is sent to members with each shipment.
Shipping & Handling Charges
- We utilize FedEx, UPS, and on occasions, other carriers to provide fulfillment of your shipments. Ground Service is the standard method of shipment. If you have a preferred speed or method please let us know upon signing up or please contact us directly for options and pricing.
- Solstice and Equinox shipping costs are included in the price of the shipments. Outside Purchases have a flat rate applied, $20 up to/per case.
- Solstice Shipments will be set at a flat rate of $20 for 6 bottle shipments and $30 for 12 bottle shipments.
- WILL CALL - Due to state specific rules, we can not offer Will Call/ Pick up.
- Please note: We pack wine club orders in advance of the ship date stated on the release email. Address changes to orders after the wines have been packed and/or shipped may be charged a $15 fee. Any order returned to Orin Swift Cellars due to cancellation, refusal or unsuccessful delivery, will be subject to a $25 re-stocking fee.
- While we can ship to the vast majority of states including all the large states, we are unable to directly ship to certain states due to local legislation. If you are unsure or know we cannot ship to your state please contact us directly so we can come up with a way for you to enjoy our wines.
Multiple Delivery Attempts
- If no one is available to receive and sign for the package, two subsequent attempts to deliver will be made. After the third attempt wines will be shipped back to the shipper. Wine orders require an adult signature, so whenever possible, we strongly encourage you to use a commercial business address to assure the fastest delivery time, and a present adult.
- If your shipment surpasses the three attempts and is sent back to the shipper, you will be charged the full amount to have it re-shipped. Please pay attention to the Shipment Notification and Tracking emails.
- Please make sure your email attached to your account is current to be able to receive all notifications of charging, shipment and tracking. You can update this by calling us directly.
Benefits of Using a Commercial Delivery Address
- We strongly encourage you to provide us, whenever possible, with a commercial address for the delivery of your order. Wine orders require the signature of an adult.
Taxes, Pricing and Charges.
- Taxes are applied to all orders where applicable.
- Pricing is based upon release price per bottle of each individual wine.
- Orin Swift will utilize and charge the card on file for your account 2 to 3 weeks prior to shipment/release. For release schedule please click here.
Returns and Damaged Shipments
- We are not responsible for damages caused by temperature fluctuations during or after shipment. We may hold or delay shipment due to weather conditions.
- UPS/FedEx/other common carrier can sometimes encounter delays in shipments due to unforeseen circumstances. Please be patient with us since we have yet to own/manage any of those companies.
- If you feel that there are any issues with the wine/shipment please contact us immediately and be able to provide any and all information on damages, including photos and UPS/FedEx claims.
- Returns - If you have received a shipment that you have not warranted please contact us to have the wine shipped back properly. Shipping and Handling charges may apply depending on the standing of your membership.
Cancellations, Skips and Suspensions
- We understand from time to time your cellar could be overloaded, you've got to pay for a wedding, or you've jumped on the wagon requiring you to cancel your membership. We would appreciate as much notice as possible (preferably 90 days) so we do not inadvertently ship you wine. This will also allow us to let another person in on the satisfaction you so enjoyed over the years.
- To cancel, skip or put your membership on hold please contact us.